• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM #2 CGC 8.0 & ASM #83 CGC 8.5

15 posts in this topic

Hello all. I'm selling a couple of ASM slabs for a friend of mine.

Rules

1. Payment via PayPal please. If we haven't dealt with each other before and you don't have references, then I may ask you for a cheque/money order at my discretion. Unless we make other arrangements, payment is due within 7 days of purchase.

2. :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins the book, and trumps any ongoing negotiations.

3. Shipping will be tracked and insured, and will be exact (typically about $25-$40 for one slab to Canada or the US). I can quote you more precisely if you PM me your location.

Books coming up shortly.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

First up is an ASM #2 CGC 8.0 ow-w.

PQ is excellent, and centering is perfect. There is a very small amount of chipping on this book. The smudge above and to the left of the "A" in "Amazing" is on the slab, not the book. Pressing history is unknown.

Asking price is $4000.

ASM2f.jpg

ASM2b.jpg

Last up is an ASM #83 CGC 8.5 c-ow.

Centering on this book is perfect as well. Pressing history is unknown.

Asking price is $80.

ASM83f.jpg

ASM83b.jpg

I will take the ASM # 83 CGC VF+ 8.5 but have a ship question...

CAL :takeit:

Still available, and have dropped the price to $3900.

ASM #2 CGC 8.0 ow-w.

PQ is excellent, and centering is perfect. There is a very small amount of chipping on this book. The smudge above and to the left of the "A" in "Amazing" is on the slab, not the book. Pressing history is unknown.

ASM2f.jpg

ASM2b.jpg