• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament- Seeding Round

113 posts in this topic

I was not included?

I thought that was strange too,with you talking so much smack. lol

I know, you did beat me in points. Not by much though. But congrats.

My mistake. This is what I get for making the bracket at 3am.

Uh... Then one of the Byes can have a partner... The #2 seed
I have no idea what that means. Sorry (shrug)

There are four Byes the first round due to lack of players. 3 #1 seeds and 1 #2 seed.

I guess you could play the #2 seed.

I was going to say lack of partners, but then I'd have to say "Get yer minds outta the gutter!" :preach:

Uh... Then one of the Byes can have a partner... The #2 seed
I have no idea what that means. Sorry (shrug)

There are four Byes the first round due to lack of players. 3 #1 seeds and 1 #2 seed.

I guess you could play the #2 seed.

I was going to say lack of partners, but then I'd have to say "Get yer minds outta the gutter!" :preach:

I'm married and the wife will not let me date

I think I was 9-2.

So I guess I shouldn't have looked at the large scan of War is Hell. Was the crease in the helmut and on the back production flaws? I hammered that book to a 7.5 lol

I said the WIH was an 8.0 for the same reason. The only book I overgraded was the Adventure, I was way too low on the others. I thought the MS 2 was a 9.0. :facepalm:

I think I was 9-2.

So I guess I shouldn't have looked at the large scan of War is Hell. Was the crease in the helmut and on the back production flaws? I hammered that book to a 7.5 lol

I said the WIH was an 8.0 for the same reason. The only book I overgraded was the Adventure, I was way too low on the others. I thought the MS 2 was a 9.0. :facepalm:

Can I play you? :baiting:

I think I was 9-2.

Can I play you? :baiting:

:facepalm:

Great. With my score I'll be lucky to be seeded as the water boy or one of those kids that sweeps the court between time outs.

I did not read about the black lines in the scans until way later...though, it probably wouldn't have helped me out here. :blush:

ADV 420 8.5 2 W

MS 2 9.2 1 L (9.8??? gift grade lmao)

DD 9 7.5 3 W

WIH 1 8.0 1 L

FF 112 6.0 2 W

7 - 2

As usual I did good on the older books. :insane:

Wonder where I would have seeded if I was playing...? :popcorn: