• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONG TIME NO SELL....CLOSED

76 posts in this topic

I've been on a buying spree the last couple of months and the coffers are dwindling fast. So it's time to sell some stuff to make up part of what I've spent. This will be mostly a copper/modern sale with a few silver and bronze age books mixed in as well. You'll see both raw books and slabs in this sale....some Marvel, some DC, some Dave Stevens books, a bunch of Walking Dead slabs and more.

As always, this little guy :takeit: takes precedence over any PM negotiations in progress.

No sales to HOS or Probation List members. (tsk)

SHIPPING

Raw Books

$5.00 for up to 5 raw comics via Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope (USA only)

$10.00 for whatever raw books I can safely fit into a Flat Rate Priority Mail box (USA only).

$10.00 for up to 6 raw comics via 1st Class Mail International envelope to Canada.

$20.00 for up to 6 raw comics via Priority Mail International envelope to Canada.

$15.00 for up to 3 raw comics via 1st Class Mail International envelope to all other international locations.

$25.00 for up to 6 raw comics via Priority Mail International envelope to all other international locations via Priority Mail envelope.

Slabs

$12.00 for up to 3 slabs via Priority Mail Box (USA only)

$25.00 for up to 3 slabs via 1st Class Mail International Box (Canada only)

$35.00 for up to 3 slabs via 1st Class Mail International Box (all other international locations)

All raw books can be returned for a refund if you're not happy with the purchase. No refunds on CGC purchases.

Back shortly with some slabs to start out.

I'm a Flickr guy myself.

However, I am also lucky enough to have my own server so I don't have to worry about picture downsampling, etc that the photo services do.