• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 1 : Contest

82 posts in this topic

Oh yeah... eeeeverything's fine in Kansas. We had a night full of the usual "OH DEAR GOD!!! BEND OVER AND KISS YOUR ASSES GOODBYE!!!" nonsense from the local meteorologists, but as usual, nothing came of it.

confused-smiley-013.gif Such is life in the Midwest.

Granted, last night was a little more exciting with the tornado sirens going off periodically all night... thumbsup2.gif

Oh yeah... eeeeverything's fine in Kansas. We had a night full of the usual "OH DEAR GOD!!! BEND OVER AND KISS YOUR ASSES GOODBYE!!!" nonsense from the local meteorologists, but as usual, nothing came of it.

Granted, last night was a little more exciting with the tornado sirens going off periodically all night... thumbsup2.gif

news.gifMAJOR KHAOS RIDES OUT STORM OF CONTROVERSY

gossip.gifWE CAN ALL SLEEP TONIGHT 27_laughing.gif

Glad to hear you are fine! thumbsup2.gif

After all, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you before the Band of Graders skins you and your pathic team alive. devil.gif

I slept easy last night. confused-smiley-013.gif It's only the midwest, not something important. foreheadslap.gif

I slept easy last night. confused-smiley-013.gif It's only the midwest, not something important. foreheadslap.gif

JUST BECAUSE WE WORK AS A TEAM DOES NOT MEAN I CAN'T HAVE FELLINGS sorry.gif

"Feelings....oh oh feelings....nothing more than feelings"

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD SING 27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

Is the italics lock button on your keyboard stuck? confused-smiley-013.gif

NO. devil.gif

NO. devil.gif

flowerred.gif

NO. devil.gif

Is the CAPS LOCK "button" (heh heh - he said "button") on your keyboard stuck?

NO. devil.gif

flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif you know we have compleatly hijacked this thread stooges.gifmakepoint.gifdevil.gif

NO. devil.gif

Is the CAPS LOCK "button" (heh heh - he said "button") on your keyboard stuck?

i was in shock from Newt"s Prom Date. i think i could use a Mia Tia 27_laughing.gif

Mia Tia

I tell you, Brain. At this point, a Mia Tia sounds even better than a Mai Tai! devil.gif

now the question is was that a miskate or did i just 893censored-thumb.gifup to see if you would get it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was a mistake.

tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

winner acclaim.gif sometimes these boards are to much fun .

It's so funny because it's true!!! 27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gifsorry.gif

When I first read your PM, I didnt know if you were joking or being serious foreheadslap.gif

Glad youre OK, just had visions of your house landing to see the Wizard 27_laughing.gif

Mia Tia

I tell you, Brain. At this point, a Mia Tia sounds even better than a Mai Tai! devil.gif

now the question is was that a miskate or did i just 893censored-thumb.gifup to see if you would get it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was a mistake.

tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

winner acclaim.gif sometimes these boards are to much fun .

I had a Mia Tia once, although she told me her name was something else. She sure was worth the money. cloud9.gif

It's so funny because it's true!!! 27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gifsorry.gif

When I first read your PM, I didnt know if you were joking or being serious foreheadslap.gif

Glad youre OK, just had visions of your house landing to see the Wizard 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Too bad I didn't have Deathlok with me... he could have done his "If I Only Had Male Genitalia" song and dance. I hear the Wizard is good at making dreams come true.

confused-smiley-013.gif