• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non-Signature Premium

3 posts in this topic

Do you think we'll ever get to a point where dealers will assign a premium to unsigned lower grade keys? So many who own beater AF15s decide to kick it up a notch and have Stan write his name on it, could it be so much so eventually unsigned books become scarce?

Don't get me wrong, I think sigs are cool, especially interior sigs, but it just seems like SS has actually made them not that special. At least to me. Stan is a smart guy and if I could charge what he does for a quick scrawl that would become my fulltime job, but the market just seems a little....saturated.

Do you think we'll ever get to a point where dealers will assign a premium to unsigned lower grade keys? So many who own beater AF15s decide to kick it up a notch and have Stan write his name on it, could it be so much so eventually unsigned books become scarce?

Don't get me wrong, I think sigs are cool, especially interior sigs, but it just seems like SS has actually made them not that special. At least to me. Stan is a smart guy and if I could charge what he does for a quick scrawl that would become my fulltime job, but the market just seems a little....saturated.

I think Blue labels still far outweigh yellows.

In certain situations like AF #15 I have seen yellows go for same or less than blues already.

Stan is 90 years old and once he's gone he's gone. There are a ton of SS out there already, but I don't see his popularity going away anytime soon. So i really don't see any shift in the value of yellows.

I think Blue labels still far outweigh yellows.

In certain situations like AF #15 I have seen yellows go for same or less than blues already.

Stan is 90 years old and once he's gone he's gone. There are a ton of SS out there already, but I don't see his popularity going away anytime soon. So i really don't see any shift in the value of yellows.

dont speak nonsense like that...stan will live forever....