• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Selling Some Comic Books sales thread...Kick A$$ anyone???CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

Just looking to sell a few books for now. I might list some more stuff as I go. I'm going to keep this simple. All prices will be for comics shipped via USPS Priority mail in a box to the USA. Everyone else just PM me for a quote.

:rulez:

No HOSers or Probies

First :takeit: via Thread or PM wins

Oops I forgot Payment:

PayPal preferred but will accept MO/Cashiers Checks as well.

Nuff said!

Batman #1 (New 52) 1st print NM++ 9.75- $60$55$50 *Final Drop* Shipped to US- There is just one little NCB spine tick on FC that could easily be pressed. Should probably get a 9.8 even without me thinks.

Moved to the bay

Front:

TQjDv13h.jpg

Back:

0nnDpTgh.jpg

Manhattan Projects 1-4 Lot all 1st prints NM+ or better-$80 shipped in US I only have scans of 1 & 2. Scans of the 3 & 4 upon request.

SOLD!

#1 9.75 1 minor tick FC

hYx6YCBh.jpg

NpL7dE2h.jpg

#2 9.75 This book is very easily fingerprinted so I have handled it with gloves. I think there are a couple on FC from handling from the store to the bag/board.

nmnldfth.jpg

EyFrjLnh.jpg

#3 9.8 Strict

#4 9.8 Strict

Next up, Kick Vol.1 1-8 Set $145$135$125 *Final Drop* Shipped in box to US- Grades are with scans. Oh and sorry for the stupid stickers on the back of the folders I use for scan backdrops. I had them flipped the wrong way :boo:. Barring the #3 this whole set is 9.4 or better.

#1 9.8

iasyDqfh.jpg

IHCZyDth.jpg

#2 9.8- A few minor color flecks next to the K on FC. Book is Minty Fresh though.

xyzT0p7h.jpg

oRxKdbqh.jpg

#3 9.0 :sorry: 1st Hit Girl

UNs31Aeh.jpg

WLiHup7h.jpg

#4 9.6 Strict

3AQDVKch.jpg

#5 9.6 Strict

9NuHhqlh.jpg

#6 9.6/9.8 Very nice copy teetering on 9.8

WekvIOxh.jpg

igImJACh.jpg

#7 9.4

sciPD0yh.jpg

#8 9.4

nNjAZH5h.jpg

PM Hydra I know he's looking for some kick

I think I saw someone looking for individual 9.8 issues in the WTB thread which was probably him. Problem is, I don't want to sell 1 & 2, and then have a 3-8 incomplete set.

J

Manhattan Projects 1-4 Lot all 1st prints NM+ or better-$80 shipped in US I only have scans of 1 & 2. Scans of the 3 & 4 upon request.

#1 9.75 1 minor tick FC

hYx6YCBh.jpg

NpL7dE2h.jpg

#2 9.75 This book is very easily fingerprinted so I have handled it with gloves. I think there are a couple on FC from handling from the store to the bag/board.

nmnldfth.jpg

EyFrjLnh.jpg

#3 9.8 Strict

#4 9.8 Strict

per pm :takeit:

J

#1 9.75 1 minor tick FC

hYx6YCBh.jpg

NpL7dE2h.jpg

nmnldfth.jpg

EyFrjLnh.jpg

#3 9.8 Strict

#4 9.8 Strict

per pm :takeit:

^^ Another PM sent with my info...thanks again!