• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Iron Man #55 and Marvel Premiere #47 -- SOLD & CLOSED!

8 posts in this topic

Just two books tonight: Iron Man #55 and Marvel Premiere #47 (first BA Ant-Man).

TERMS:

:takeit: rules.

• Shipping is FREE in the US!

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Sorry!

• NO probies, HOS'ers, etc.

• PayPal is strongly preferred, and payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date unless we've made other arrangements.

I also have another sales thread going in the "Mixed Age" forum with some more Starlin books and a few other odds and ends:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6527247#Post6527247

Books will be up in a few…thanks for looking!

Iron Man #55: Looks like a decent VG- or so, but there's a fair amount of amateur color touch on the front cover, which bleeds through to the inside front cover (see pics) -- who knows why people did such things??? Other than that, it's a very solid copy with excellent interior paper, and it presents extremely well in the mylar. I lucked into a (slight) upgrade recently for my core BA Marvel collection, so I'm cutting this one loose.

Not at all sure how to price it, so let's start it at…

$125 shipped and insured in the US

…and go from there!

BOOK IS ON HOLD VIA PM

ironman55-a.jpg

ironman55-b.jpg

ironman55-c.jpg

ironman55-d.jpg

Marvel Premiere #47: First new (i.e., Bronze Age) Ant-Man (Scott Lang) with art by Byrne and Layton. Very nice copy with some ncb wear not visible in the scan -- easily VF/NM or better.

$40 shipped and insured in the US.

SOLD!!!

marvelpremiere47-a.jpg

marvelpremiere47-b.jpg

Did I mention that PM offers are welcome and encouraged...? :whistle::grin:

That's all for this thread -- working all day tomorrow, so I probably won't be checking back in until late afternoon or evening.

Thanks for looking!

-Mike

Marvel Premiere #47: First new (i.e., Bronze Age) Ant-Man (Scott Lang) with art by Byrne and Layton. Very nice copy with some ncb wear not visible in the scan -- easily VF/NM or better.

marvelpremiere47-a.jpg

marvelpremiere47-b.jpg

:takeit:

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks!