• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Horseshoe loves Spawn # 9

85 posts in this topic

I'll go ahead and say it. Anyone paying more than 50 cents for a copy of that is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

How did the slut from Spawn 9 become "a big player in the Marvel Universe"? She bang Deadpool?

I'll go ahead and say it. Anyone paying more than 50 cents for a copy of that is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

There are, literally, at least a dozen copies of this book compared to the print runs of many of the modern books demanding big money right now.

In the case of some the number is closer to 50 copies of Spawn #9 to 1 copy of "insert random hot modern book here".

My new sig-line?

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'ma be digging through boxes today trying to cash in on this idiocy before sanity returns. lol

My new sig-line?

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'ma be digging through boxes today trying to cash in on this idiocy before sanity returns. lol

That's the only good reason I can think of to buy this is just to resell it to some poor schmuck sucker fan.

:grin:

My new sig-line?

Too late. I already beat you. lol:headbang:

That's what I'm talking about.

Set that bar high.

And when yours sells, I'm listing mine for a meelion dollars. :whee:

The print run on NM98 is impressive, but Spawn 9 is probably four times as many and I wouldn't be shocked if it were 10 times the number.

Seems to be regularly now. How did the tremendous print run affect New Mutants 98?

THAT one still boggles my mind.

Is the demand For 9.8's REALLY that high?

I wouldn't pay more then $200.00 for one and even then I think I'd be over paying.