• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!

14 posts in this topic

I have 2 Sixth Gun #1s for sale.

I am only selling one of them, and will keep the other. So the first :takeit: in time, whether in the thread or by PM will be final. All other negotiations or postings will be null and void. If you don't like it, that is cool, but please don't bid or PM unless you agree to these terms.

Shipping and insurance will be included for domestic or Canada. UK/Australia/Europe welcome - additional $30 to cover shipping/insurance required.

They are shipping to me today. I will invoice when I have received them.

The Sixth Gun 1 7/10 Oni Press Signature 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY CULLEN BUNN & BRIAN HURTT ON 3/1/13 $650

The Sixth Gun 1 7/10 Oni Press Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY CULLEN BUNN & BRIAN HURTT ON 3/1/13 $1200

Got a PM about taking offers by PM. That is totally cool.

How do you feel about a PM requesting how you feel about people who PM to ask if it's ok to PM? :wishluck:

Got a PM about taking offers by PM. That is totally cool.

How do you feel about a PM requesting how you feel about people who PM to ask if it's ok to PM? :wishluck:

I need to pm you to ask you wth you just meant by all this.

Great book Sean!!! :hi: