• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Closed***

37 posts in this topic

So I was able to negotiate a good deal for a mini grail that I have been wanting for a while. This means that I need about $1500 in cash in the next few days (not fun) so I figured that I would try to sell a bunch of raw books that I have laying around. Selling the ASMs (all sub 100) individually and selling the ToS as a bundle. First :takeit: in either the threads or in PM gets it. If multiple people want it we will go by time stamp. Shipping will be via USPS priority. 1-4 books will be $7.50 shipping and 5+ will be $12.35. 1-9 books shipping is $3.50 Buy 10+ books and get free shipping :) First buyer of the evening gets a free copy of FF 105!!! (doesn't count as part of number of books for shipping)

*** Edit 1***

I guarantee that there is no restoration or trimming. If you are dissatisfied or there are any problems please let me know and I will make things right, including full refund.

***Edit 2***

Here is the Free FF 105 to the first buyer

8591641232_150f79dc6a_b.jpg

Also if anyone is interested I have a few other sales going on to help gather funds to pay for this purchase (hope it is ok to cross post them here, if not someone just tell me and I will remove this section)

ASM 700 + Variants Bundle

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6541985#Post6541985

Bundle of Copper Marvel Books

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6541943#Post6541943

Sorry for the delay. Apparently Flickr is acting up and giving me a problem embedding pics. Thanks for dealing with me guys!

***Edited***

Ok got it working now, here we go!