• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Wolverine full trailer!

167 posts in this topic

wonder if he will don the mask at all? i doubt it but it would b look cool to see the brown/black costume from the mini series.

No.

Why?

It wouldn`t work in a movie.Some would say the costume would look ridiculous.

The costume looks cool in videogames,animation and comics,but would not translate very well into a live-action film

They are aiming at a James Bond kinda audience. Wolverine has potential as a huge international franchise.

That`s the way they are going with this.

Think of James Bond, Mission Impossible and the Bourne Identity.

A midget in spandex would be the way to go.

Puck_Eugene_Judd.jpg

?

-slym

He looked cool in the leather in Xmen but I think the mask would look stupid...and there really is not a logical explanation for it.

But...but...it would be true to the comic book.

wonder if he will don the mask at all? i doubt it but it would b look cool to see the brown/black costume from the mini series.

No.

Why?

It wouldn`t work in a movie.Some would say the costume would look ridiculous.

The costume looks cool in videogames,animation and comics,but would not translate very well into a live-action film

They are aiming at a James Bond kinda audience. Wolverine has potential as a huge international franchise.

That`s the way they are going with this.

Think of James Bond, Mission Impossible and the Bourne Identity.

A midget in spandex would be the way to go.

Puck_Eugene_Judd.jpg

?

-slym

:applause:

He looked cool in the leather in Xmen but I think the mask would look stupid...and there really is not a logical explanation for it.

Maybe they can work it in, as a cool aside/joke somehow. I just can't think of a good one due to Logans healing ability. Maybe a funky welder's visor?

hm

-slym

Maybe they can work it in, as a cool aside/joke somehow. I just can't think of a good one due to Logans healing ability. Maybe a funky welder's visor?

hm

-slym

Evil clone.

hm

Evil clone.

He'd have to have a goatee.

(:

-slym

hm

Evil clone.

(:

-slym

Yes.

hm

Evil clone.

(:

-slym

MirrorSpock.jpg

That international trailer is pretty awesome...We get wolvie and a shovel load of ninjas and a flying claws out leap straight out of the comics. I dont see too much to complain about and I'm usually the first one to get my panties in a bunch about stuff. I'm still super mad about the first Wolverine movie...It hurt me so bad...The video game was good though :D

I'm excited to see it, even if it's only going to be a mere shade of the original Limited Series story. To tell you the truth, the Wolverine character history is so convoluted at this point, that there really isn't any need to complain any longer - because it will never be what fans want it to be. I'm just going to enjoy a new Wolverine movie and be impressed that they actually cast someone unattractive and weird looking for Yukio.

lol:cry:

Obviously we cant judge it yet, but a bar fight is a great idea for Wolverine. But what happens....the girl comes in and stops it. Its almost a repeat of the scene in Origins where the car is blocking the road.

For the moment, I actually applaud the filmmaker/director/producers/studio for doing something original with the character and not trying to shoehorn him into a classic story. I actually have more hope for this film than the others because it seems like they are going to take characters in name only, and apply them to an original premise.

However, I recall being totally excited for the first Wolverine movie after watching the trailers, and about 30 minutes into the actual film, I was afflicted with a spontaneous occurance of IBS that lasted all the way until the lamest-end-credit-scene-of-all-time with "Deadpool".

I sure wish they would try a classic story :(

Nothing about this movie is showing me a Frank Miller inspired story-line what so ever.

Trying to be optimistic, but the trailer went no where for me. :sorry:

I think you mean Claremont :baiting: