• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Original Art: Spiderman vs. his Rogues Gallery

36 posts in this topic

That's very good work! It must have been tricky fitting them all in. Congrats.

I thought of more like Venom, Shocker and Molten Man but they didn't work.

The Beetle was an homage to the 1970's All or Tide detergent giveaway. Wasn't that a reprint of a 1960's comic?

The Beetle was an homage to the 1970's All or Tide detergent giveaway. Wasn't that a reprint of a 1960's comic?

That would have been nice.

You could make it a two parter where you can include all the other villains you didn't feature. :baiting:

That would have been nice.

You could make it a two parter where you can include all the other villains you didn't feature. :baiting:

I was running out of rogues. I'd be diving into 90's garbage like Carnage. Kingpin didn't seem to fit in this one

Thanks all! It was fun to draw and color.

Not sure what to do next. There's a Marvel villain group I've been kicking around.

Do tell. :)

Something with a certain "Doctor" who happens to be fond of small Eastern European countries

I don't know if Spider-Man can win that fight. That's a whole lot of people trying to kill him.

Spidey will get the upper hand. It's a fact that these villains can't work together...

For example: Not only is GG's pumpkin bomb going to take out three baddies on the ground once dogged, but more importantly Sandman missed giving Rhino a sand fisting by just inches!!!!

BA-ZINGA!

:o:o:o:o:o:o

anyway kudos to you, great color!

Hence Rhino's look. lol

Yeah,he's all "watch where you're throwing sandfists sailor boy ! "

Great work.Excellent work.

For the next one,please incorporate Hammerhead and Medusa. :applause:

Medusa's all kinds of hot.

Hammerhead's hot also.

Whoa,too much sugar in them Cheerios.

By the way,tripod ?

No flash.

Result ?

Still a great photo.

So, I gave a framed print to each of my nephew's today. They proceeded to try and identify all the villians. Now, the twins are 8 and part of their basis for Spidey is Nintendo Wii games. They had no idea who Morbius was, nor the Beetle. But they did like it and told me who their favorite was. (Besides Spidey) Of course, I did get "where's Venom"...

BTW, if anyone is interested, I do have some prints left. Just PM me if interested and I'll let you know what they run.

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement! Drawing these is a great way to relax from everyday corporate life.