• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little help Massive Collection

24 posts in this topic

I just bought an old store stock its about 4000 books mostly from the early to mid 1990's lots of Kightfall and return of superman stuff, almost no Valiant's a touch of Image mostly main line stuff.

Are there any sleeper books that might be worth looking for, I know the era reasonably well but it's been a long time since I have gone though anything in bulk like this.

Any Youngblood, Pitt or Max stuff any good.

I thought there was a couple good random Wolverine books (not 41-43)

What about all the Venom mini series from this time frame?

Basically looking for anything that might be worth grading or even putting out at a show.

Thanks for the input.

James G

Any gold, platinum, signed or even 3rd, 4th, 5th printings will fetch a few bucks. Otherwise you have a big stinky turd. :(

Superman #75

Superman: The Man of Steel #18

Venom #1 Gold cover

Age of Apocalypse Gold covers

Maxx #1 Glow in the Dark

Maxx #1 Blue Prototype

Maxx #1 Red Prototype

Infinity Gauntlet #-16

Silver Surfer #34-38

Batman #292 Platinum

Hulk #377 3rd printing

Spawn 9 newstand (shrug) off the top of my head

But pretty much what dicex said!

I forgot about that one. Spawn 9 is going to be hot for the next month or two.

All Spawn newsstand issues can fetch a few dollars.

Spawn #1 can be a few bucks, but most of the other Image #1's are quarter bin books.

Superman #75

Superman: The Man of Steel #18

Venom #1 Gold cover

Age of Apocalypse Gold covers

Maxx #1 Glow in the Dark

Maxx #1 Blue Prototype

Maxx #1 Red Prototype

Infinity Gauntlet #-16

Silver Surfer #34-38

Batman #292 Platinum

Hulk #377 3rd printing

For reference

hulk377fc.jpg

I am aware of most of what is listed above. I have a pile of 2nd print Stryfes Strike file but those arent worth jack.

On another note i wasnt aware of spawn 9 the direct editions seem to be going for 25 each and i think i have around 20 of them which is pretty sweet.

I need to dig a bit more is xmen 280's anything special.

James G

I am aware of most of what is listed above. I have a pile of 2nd print Stryfes Strike file but those arent worth jack.

On another note i wasnt aware of spawn 9 the direct editions seem to be going for 25 each and i think i have around 20 of them which is pretty sweet.

James G

I don't think there's anything special about XMen 280

James G

Another example of why the bottom is gonna drop out on Spawn 9 faster than people can even get them on ebay. Just too many of them out there waiting to be found.

Clark kent appeared in a Copper issue of Thor, and Flash was in the cosmic race in Quasar, but those were tongue in cheek cameos. I don't ever recall anything like the Angela deal.