• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Golden Age Comics

4 posts in this topic

I apologize if there has been a post about this but I was wondering if anyone could share some insight into Canadian published Golden Age Comic books.

I was looking for something 'unique' to dabble in and I figured this may be an interesting avenue as I am Canadian but I have only started to learn about these books. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to find these issues, I come up with nothing on eBay for any Canadian publishers for the time period. I don't even know how much these books can go for.

If chasing some of these books turns out to be cost prohibitive for me, I would even appreciate it if any members here could share some additional insight about the Canadian books of this era beyond Wikipedia entries.

Thank you.

There is a guide called Canuck Comics. It has its faults, and is out of print, but it should give you a start.

Canadian Whites tend to be expensive. Canadian editions of US comics tend to be much more reasonable in price--you can find lots of these on ebay.

If you search "Canadian" in GA comics on ebay you'll get a bunch of hits for both Canadian Whites and Canadian Editions

LINK