• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

One book up for sale today, a low grade CSS#22. A few rules:

1. :takeit: over PMs.

2) This sale is for U.S. boardies only, international shipping is too much of hassle now

3) Acceptable forms of payment: PayPal

4) No HOSers or problem children

5) Shipping will be USPS Priority

Price: SOLD

This is a low grade, fair copy with the spine of the cover and first wrap completely split. The spine is chipping from what looks like water damage. The first wrap that's split is stuck to the cover interior as well, I'm assuming from the water damage it once incurred. The main selling point, the front cover is pretty much intact though, and it looks decent if you just want to display it in a mylar. Here's some photos:

8598595884_a2e1b6b0d8_c.jpg

8598598726_ef21480172_c.jpg

sorry to hear you wont ship to Canada.

Most of us Canadian buyers know it costs more to ship to us, and are ok with that.

Good luck with the sale, it is a CSS 22, and I am sure will sell at that price.

Illustrious, while of course you’re entitled to ship wherever you prefer, may I ask what did you mean by "international shipping is too much of hassle now"? (bold text is mine).

Is there a particular reason? I ask just because before I started selling I saw shipping to the US as a terribly complicate – and time-consuming – thing, while after getting familiar with international postal rates and buying a nice scale, I find it now almost more handy than shipping to my own country. lol

It was a hassle in this case because I work all weekend, and my wife was going to have to ship this out. I didn't want to complicate the process for her and something get mixed up. I've shipped out of the U.S. before, and I'm sure I will again in the future. This particular time, it was too much to deal with, because it's not really a simple process getting all the forms straight.

It was a hassle in this case because I work all weekend, and my wife was going to have to ship this out. I didn't want to complicate the process for her and something get mixed up. I've shipped out of the U.S. before, and I'm sure I will again in the future. This particular time, it was too much to deal with, because it's not really a simple process getting all the forms straight.

Sounds like Casa Catrick

My beloved HATES dealing with the downtown post office, which is where one has to go to ship an international package. (There's a minipostoffice in a corner of the local pharmacy, easy drop for anything USA)

I take care of those Canada and Europe packages, but if I can't make it for a few days due to work sked, I do the same thing.

Ah, I see. I guess in Italy it’s more handy as long as you don’t ship as a package (up to 2kg) you don’t have to fill forms.

I totally understand about the post office, that’s the most time-consuming part if you don’t have a good office nearby. (thumbs u