• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Raw BA Books/Many Pedigree Copies- CLOSED

284 posts in this topic

As I continue to reduce the size of my collection I'm going to list the bulk of my BA collection. Most of these have be deslabbed and are pedigree copies but they are all in high grade and they will be priced to move. This will be a good opportunity to grab some nice books from the Twin Cities and Sucha News collections that have some of the best gloss I have seen in a long time. Paypal is the preferred payment option and I will make shipping easy, $10 in North America unless someone buys a huge stash but even then I will make it worth your while. UK bidders just PM me to discuss based on the size of your order but again I will make it simple.

Assume that all books have been removed from the slab unless I state otherwise. I have all labels where pics of books in slabs have been posted and I have kept all the Twin Cities certs. Might take some time to list all these so if you want an order ship before I complete the thread just let me know.

Amazing Adventures #10 CGC 9.4 THIS IS STILL IN ITS CGC CASE - $45:

AA10cgc94-.jpg

Actually I need to make sure I still have this. Sorry I'm working from my photobucket awhile at my office so I may need to double check my inventory this weekend as I may list the odd book that has already been sold.