• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Terror #5 -thread closed

4 posts in this topic

Tonight we have another classic Schommy Japanese WWII cover with those scoundrel Imperialists and their counterfeit bond making plant! Who do they think they are; Wall St?!? :devil: Book looks better than Jim Payette's assigned 3.5, but it does has a few small chips out of the spine, and the cover is attached, albeit gingerly. The OW/W page quality is a nice bonus though. Price is the same $295 plus $6 postage as I paid Payette for it. Check or money order. If must PayPal drop me a PM first. Thanks and hope everyone has a nice Easter!

bterror5vgoww_zpsff1c44c7.jpg

bterror5bc_zps9695d52e.jpg

one last bumperoo. Shocked no one hasn't snapped up this schommy beaut. Yeah, I realize it's over guide, but it's still cheaper than the others I found; and I didn't find but a few!

oh my I just read about fazybones....I'll close this thread out and start digging in the boxes for something else to donate....