• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soft-Serve's GA & SA goodness! All genres, ALL BOOKS NOW 65% OSPG!! FINAL REDUCT

73 posts in this topic

All books now 65% off OSPG Prices - FINAL REDUCTION

(example: OSPG $100 Board Price $80 = $35 -)

*Except Super #40 File copy, Post #1 (but I will knock it down to $75 for today only -)

Hello all,

I'm about to post about 50+ books, maybe more if things go well. This thread will have a little bit of everything. Lots of Golden Age books, Westerns, Superhero, Sports, TV Show, Classics Illustrated, War, etc.. Some if it is Reader-grade, some of it is High-Grade. I can't post it all at once, so please check back often. The first batch of 50 will be posted by Saturday night.

As usual, No probies, HOS'ers or complainers. Please keep the chit-chat positive (like how great my books are, and if I can post more).

a :takeit: will win over any and all PM discussions.

Shipping is $4 for up to 3 books, $6 for 4 and up. Int'l will be $10 extra (up to)

Stay tuned.....

1) Super Comics #40 - 1941 featuring D ick Tracy - 7.0 - \

Super-Flat book, high gloss cover with w/ow pages. 1" tear rear cover keeping the grade down. Really nice! Except for the chipping here and there, this books feels like it was printed only a few years ago.

OSPG: $125 Board Price $100

1zf5s94.jpg

350kyn8.jpg