• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Appearance of Gamora posted by B. Koski

6 posts in this topic

Finally got that high grade book I was so desperately wanting..

This was a book I was chasing hard the last couple of weeks. Have a nice loose copy, but was dying for a high grade copy. Well that day had finally come. This was not a cheap chase, but well worth it! The cover on this book is just killer. The Marvel Bronze age is probably my favorite of all the eras when it comes to comics. A very untapped period..

13348.JPG

See more journals by B. Koski

BK,

Beautiful comic! I'm a big fan of Warlock, especially the way Starlin turned his struggling mythology into the cosmic paradox it would become!

I have a couple of ST's myself... raw and ungraded.

If you don't mind me asking... how much did it set you back?

Congrats on the acquisition!

SW3D

A very cool book indeed, seeing all these recent Bronze posts makes me want to compile a photo-journal style book of strictly '70s books, luckily there are two volumes already from Gerber that focus on Marvel from the '60 to '80s, so we at least have the Bronze portion from Marvel available. Congratulations on your new piece!

Nice pick up B. Agree, the Bronze Age is where it's at. This book fits nicely in your collection. How cool would a Thanks crossover with Xmen have been back in the day? Thanks teaming up with Dark Phoenix? What?!? Ah, that would have been something to see.