• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Purchases Showcase 4 CGC 9.4

61 posts in this topic

Dude, do you have anything to contribute to this forum other than a higher number on your post count? Not that there's anything wrong with it...but why don't you go spend a little time in the water cooler to get all the BS/nothing posts out of your system and come back here when you can make a positive contribution to this on-line community of comic book collectors. Man, I miss CI!! frown.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with it...but why don't you go spend a little time in the water cooler to get all the BS/nothing posts out of your system and come back here when you can make a positive contribution to this on-line community of comic book collectors.

Banner, I was having a conversation with OldGuy. Did we invite you in? If you don't like my posts, feel FREE to gloss on over them... I didn't realize it was such an effort for you to read. I know that once you get going and you're reading and your lips are helping you sound out the big (and little) words, it's hard to skip over something... but hey, give it a shot.

And I have to question your motivation here. 700 posts and you're just now telling me to shut up? My "BS/nothing posts" are just NOW getting to you? I think you were just feeling neglected and you, like Oldguy, were just wanting to start something because you were a little lonely. Awwwwwwwwwwwww blush.gifshocked.gif

+1 on your count...but still nothing to say...

And that's +2 to yours... come on, Banner! Take my hand! Together we can beat Murph!

(And that's rather illogical to banter with me and then criticize that I respond at all. Unless you have some deep-seated self-loathing that makes you want to try to slam me while you're actually indicting yourself at the same time... But whatever floats your boat, Dr. B!) shocked.gifwink.gif

>sigh< How can I get any comic-talk done with all these peons attacking me all the time??? Honestly.

How can I get any comic-talk done with all these peons attacking me all the time???

Good question! LMK when you finally figure out the answer that has quite obviously eluded you so far... shocked.gif

Peons unite! Long live the Peons! Power to the Peons! Just like the minions of The Leader...we'll be there! mad.gif

Good question! LMK when you finally figure out the answer that has quite obviously eluded you so far...

I thought that the answer had eluded me was implied in my original statement... But hey, if you need to repeat everything once or twice so that you can process it, go right ahead!

Peons unite! Long live the Peons! Power to the Peons! Just like the minions of The Leader...we'll be there!

You should make t-shirts!!! laugh.gif

FF & Mr. HG,

Looks like even the Blazing one isn't too sure himself & I didn't ask him further b/c Vinnie was standing next to me at the Big Apple Show today when I made the enquiry. Kudos to BB for having the best selection of HG Silver there.

Borg confused.gif

I guess it doesn't matter whether it's day or night. You seem to be a jerk all the time.

Gads, weren't you the one crying about how everyone here is so mean and you'll never learn anything about comics here and you're SO sorry for asking questions and Johnny Quarterback is NEVER going to take you to the Spring Formal? Now you want to argue with me?? Do you and Banner belong to the same masochistic club or something?

I will never understand these people who just won't let me talk comics. It's a real shame.

I am just here to learn. But all I've seen you do is make fun of people and put them down and I don't think that's very nice. You never seem to talk about comics. Maybe it's from all those concussions you aquired from being dropped on your head so much.

How am I being tedious? I just want to talk about and learn about comic books. And yet, here is another post from you that has nothing to do with comics. You're just not very nice and appear to be of lesser education than most people on these boards. Why don't you try being nice for once. It just might clear up those ugly warts you have from acting like a witch all the time.

How am I being tedious? I just want to talk about and learn about comic books. And yet, here is another post from you that has nothing to do with comics. You're just not very nice and appear to be of lesser education than most people on these boards. Why don't you try being nice for once. It just might clear up those ugly warts you have from acting like a witch all the time.

ROFL

"You're just not very nice"... priceless! And, I'm going to go ahead and assume you feel that the opposite of "(you) appear to be of lesser education than most people on these boards." I mean, that's something I would have done/said when I was seven or eight years old.

But okay, just for grins, I'll be nice. Okay, you go first. Okay. I'm ready. Seriously. Let's be nice. Okay...... GO! grin.gif

Another mean post that has nothing to do with comics. I take it that nobody in here likes you so you have to resort to childish name calling in order to get attention. Why don't you do us all a favor and take a long walk off a short pier. smirk.gif

all I've seen you do is make fun of people and put them down

And now you know the full extent of what MK brings to the table in this community...

Power to the Peons! And thanks for all the orders folks...the T-shirts will be mailed out by the end of next week.

HEY! I didn't get to order one! (I'll be expecting my royalties in the mail any day now.)

Y'know, it's sad. Here we had a great thread going, only to have it hijacked and utterly destroyed by Banner and his Legion of the Inane. I, for one, wish that Banner never would have started all this stuff about making t-shirts for me. The attention makes me blush! blush.gif A little idol-worship is one thing, but t-shirts?? I feel like Huey Lewis!