• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA! NEW BOOKS LISTED!! ASM. Astonishing, X-Men

71 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a great selection of books comprising Golden Age, Atomic Age, Silver Age DC and Bronze Age Marvels. Good girl, Archie and pre-code horror will all be well represented.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility -please inquire. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

SOME OF THE LISTED BOOKS BELONG TO A BUDDY WHO LIVES IN THE U.S.A. WHILE I AM IN THE UK.

SO POSTAGE WILL VARY ACCORDINGLY.

I WILL INDICATE IN EACH LISTING WHICH OF US HAS WHICH BOOK.

IF YOU BUY MY BUDDY'S BOOKS, I WILL PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH HIM TO ARRANGE SHIPPING.

SO THE FOLLOWING INFO APPLIES TO MY BOOKS ONLY:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

I will not accept returns of CGC items.

All non-CGC items may be returned for a refund if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund postage if I have made a significant error in grading, in which case I will bear all costs.

No probies or trolls allowed

PICTORIAL CONFESSIONS #3 CGC 9.4 OWW Double Cover - $2000 [MY BUDDY'S BOOK]

pictorial3.jpg

Me likey. (thumbs u

You buyee?

I really dont need another niche to collect, but someone really should pick up a super rare 9.4 Baker Double cover.

pictorial3.jpg

Me likey. (thumbs u

You buyee?

I really dont need another niche to collect, but someone really should pick up a super rare 9.4 Baker Double cover.

I know, the book is perfectly ridiculous. The second or third highest graded St John romance book or something like that!

pictorial3.jpg

Me likey. (thumbs u

You buyee?

I was wondering what the 9.4 for this issue looked like. I kinda forgot it was your buddy's.

- in the St John Baker romance world, 9.4's are far and few between. I think something like 330-350 books have been graded and less than 5 are 9.4. There are raw Mile High Bakers out there but probably less than 30 that Chuck pegged as NM or NM-. And for some reason, this title has a lot of high graded copies for its small 3 issue run.

- there's a ton of space between this book and next down. Until a week ago, it dropped from the 9.4 to a 4.0. Now there's a new 7.5 in there, but still...

- if I were running a nasty fill in the word balloon contest, it would be from this cover fo sure.

"Other girls get ahead by using men. Why can't I? Here's that nice section manager. I wonder if..."