• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Tawdry GGA Vintage Paperback Collection

19 posts in this topic

Happy Easter to my fellow boardies.

I am offering up my entire collection of Tawdry GGA Vintage Sleaze paperbacks from the 1940s-1960s, comprising of roughly 150 books. There are only two books that there are duplicates of: The Sins Of Donna Kenyon and Shadows of Lust. This FANTASTIC collection runs the gamut from GGA, Lesbian, Vintage Sleaze to classic covers.

I suspect this is and will be the largest offering of this nature of books on the CGC forums now or moving forward. The collection is being sold as a whole.

NOW FINAL FURTHER REDUCTION ONLY $799.00 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in Continental North America ONLY. Note: Local pickup is available in the Greater Toronto Area.

SOLD

TawdryShowcase_zpsb5c527ea.jpg

Tawdry1_zpse963087d.jpg

Tawdry2_zps562782f3.jpg

Tawdry3_zpsbacb1401.jpg

Tawdry4_zpsfcacccd8.jpg

Tawdry5_zpscd7d3d79.jpg

Tawdry6_zps67b02577.jpg

TawdrySpines_zpse324f4fe.jpg

Bonus:

A copy of Our Man From Sadisto. Sought after Bonfills copy

Sadisto_zpscc276b2f.jpg

1. Great books rarely if ever offered here, nice!

2. You really missed your chance to tie into the holiday with a "He is Risen! Tawdry GGA paperback sale" reference or two... (or maybe you arent as much of a heather as I).

NOW FINAL FURTHER REDUCTION ONLY $799.00 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in Continental North America ONLY. Note: Local pickup is available in the Greater Toronto Area.

Thread will close at 9PM EST TONIGHT, 2013 and if no takers books will remain in my collection

:bump:

:takeit:

per PM with Stephen....although I see he's already posted the SOLD!

Nice pickup Rick, at under $6 a pop for those covers it's a fun lot!