• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bounce from Image

129 posts in this topic

#4 cover is nice. The art on the supporting characters is rushed. It doesn't look like the same person from panel to panel. I keep on thinking this is Spiderman vs. Hulk memorial issue. I rather see more of the visit to the mystic in the story.

I agree, more with the mystic would have been good. But overall the story is developing nicely.

Sounds like it picked up a bit... Is it still heavily drug fueled? The biggest thing that I have a hard time with is the supporting villains. They just look dumb... And well... That his super hero ability is bouncing...

Drugs are a part of the story, but don't seem to be the main focus towards his powers. They may have been something of a red herring from the way things are developing (he used/is using them, and may give him some insight into what is happening, but they aren't fueling it). The last issue they introduced a more interesting super villain too.

I'm willing to bet that bouncing won't be his only power once all is said and done, but even if it is it will just depend on how they develop that story.