• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dupont2005's "this sale is over" thread! -CLOSED-

45 posts in this topic

Trying to raise $100 (and free up some bookshelf space) so going to list things here and there until the goal is met. First will be TPB's, then comics. I have some decent titles from BA to what I bought last week. It won't be a huge thread and there will be no scans. I no longer own a scanner. I will provide photographs and descriptions to the best of my ability. Hopefully those who have bought from me before can vouch for me :)

Usual rules apply. :takeit: wins, no probies or HOS, Paypal preferred, shipping at the expense of the buyer. I will do whichever shipping method you prefer, including Media, but will not be responsible for Media Mail packages being opened and ransacked. I will provide insurance if the buyer prefers, and if insurance is not opted for I will not accept responsibility for destroyed packages. My packages are pretty much bulletproof, something else I hope can be vouched for on here, but one time I had a package destroyed in transit, it happens to everyone. So for an extra two bucks or so I'd suggest insurance on floppies. I will accept returns (return shipping at expense of buyer) but at the same time if you're shopping through bargain bin comics please do not expect census shattering grades. I'm not an expert grader so the grades I offer are vague and accompanied by photos. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

The thread will stay open for probably a week or more as I go through my boxes and list everything. After the thread is closed I'll get invoices out as quickly as possible, which may be several days because I'd need to make packages and get shipping quotes. Please PM me addresses and shipping methods as soon as possible. I'd like payment within a week of invoice, and comics will be shipped out within a couple days of payment. I'm usually very quick about that.

Have fun looking, and possibly buying :hi:

First up is $3.50 TPB's. Most are reader quality, a couple look brand new

Buffy Omnibus

Neal Gaiman's Neverwhere SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wolverine Claremont & Miller SOLD SOLD SOLD

Human Target

Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

The Babysitters Club

100 Bullets: First Shot, Last Call

2013-04-01144911_zps1cc15a27.jpg

This set I almost didn't list. Ten volumes of Strangers In Paradise.

1 (slight wear)

2 (reader copy)

3 (slight wear)

4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 (brand new unread condition)

$25 for all ten SOLD SOLD SOLD

2013-04-01151400_zps267ea608.jpg

Grendel floppies. $1 each or all 13 for $10 SOLD SOLD SOLD

War Child #1, 9

Black, White & Red #1-4 (complete set)

Devil's Reign #2

The Devil Inside #2

Behold The Devil #0, 6, 7, 8

Grendel #13

2013-04-01155255_zps54d38859.jpg

Here's another set of comics I considered not listing. Higher grade Howard The Duck mags, issues #2-9

$30 for the set

2013-04-01160036_zpsc12e52ce.jpg

I bought these from a boardie and they came with grades provided so I'll repeat them here. They have not been read or damaged since purchase

#2 7.5

#3 9.4

#4 9.0

$5 (no grade)

#6 8.0 (this one may be over graded slightly, cover has ink loss spots. Larger pics available upon request)

#7 8.0

#8 9.2

#9 9.2

This set I almost didn't list. Ten volumes of Strangers In Paradise.

1 (slight wear)

2 (reader copy)

3 (slight wear)

4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 (brand new unread condition)

$25 for all ten

2013-04-01151400_zps267ea608.jpg

:takeit:

Stupid people from Colorado.

Pat