• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lizards2 Strike! Yes!

185 posts in this topic

Sayonara sucker. :hi:

Na na na na. Hey hey. Goodbye.

:banana:

[font:Book Antiqua]Schadenfreude[/font]

:idea::facepalm:doh!

[font:Book Antiqua]Schadenfreude i/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

[1] This word is a loanword from German, and is also borrowed in some other languages.

It has been calqued[citation needed] in Danish and Norwegian as skadefryd, in Swedish as skadeglädje, in Finnish as vahingonilo, and in Ukrainian, Russian and Bulgarian as 'злорадство' (zlo'radstvo).[/font]

Wikipedia Link...

[font:Book Antiqua]More.... [/font]:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sayonara sucker. :hi:

Na na na na. Hey hey. Goodbye.

:banana:

What are you.....5?

Sure.

Let's argue about pressing and spine ticks on funny books with men running around in tights some more.

:slapfight:

That sounds like a glowing endorsement...

"He's not such a bad guy"

lol

I just think he's a great guy,but very opinionated.That's not such a bad thing to be.I like my conversations with him,lets just say that! (shrug)

I'm no expert (bring the hate), but threads like this are grounds for stikes as well. Wouldn't it be ironic, don't you think?

Lizzy is a good guy who just tells it like it is, if it was someone else on a strike he would be in here taking the aswell.

No harm here :makepoint: