• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Snyder Sketch ? or add on...

17 posts in this topic

You're welcome.

Either he has added new photos in the few minutes since you first posted, or you didn't see the ones with Snyder, the signature, and the sketch,

Your sarcasm detector is broken :gossip:

His question is "is this really a sketch" i believe not wether its authentic. Technically, i guess it is but i'd be a little annoyed if i asked or payed for a sketch and got that.

um, my post is more about the sketch " little " I have seen the pictures before the post. not sure how clear I can be. point is if you look at the pictures you will see that Scott never go below the bottom of the blank to sketch those.

point being ..... maybe the seller added those just to get a few buck's more. the Signature has nothing to do with my post. and the seller Auction is more about the so call sketch.

You're welcome.

Either he has added new photos in the few minutes since you first posted, or you didn't see the ones with Snyder, the signature, and the sketch,

Your sarcasm detector is broken :gossip:

His question is "is this really a sketch" i believe not wether its authentic. Technically, i guess it is but i'd be a little annoyed if i asked or payed for a sketch and got that.

Not sure it is broken - he said he thought the ebayer might have "just added this", which I assumed meant added the sketch to the signed book.

Anyway, doesn't matter. I think the sketch is pretty funny. Not sure the seller's going to get any takers though!

If you check the handwriting of Batman (below) and compare it (compare individual letters) to above you will find it is the same and I doubt he would randomly write Batman inches below his signature so this leads me to believe it is authentic.

um, my post is more about the sketch " little " I have seen the pictures before the post. not sure how clear I can be. point is if you look at the pictures you will see that Scott never go below the bottom of the blank to sketch those.

point being ..... maybe the seller added those just to get a few buck's more. the Signature has nothing to do with my post. and the seller Auction is more about the so call sketch.

So you think the seller drew the ears, then gave the book to Snyder to sign? I suppose that's possible. You're right that he's focussing on the sketch element in the auction.