• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery # 119 and # 120 : 8.0 CGC SS Stan Lee.

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Normal Rules - shipping is $12. No price drops coming on these books. No sales then I keep em!

Two awesome books here. Very nice in person. I thought they should have graded in at 9.0 based on the cover quality.

Journey Into Mystery # 119

First appearance of the Warriors Three.

This 8.0 is the second highest SS copy on the census with only one other higher book. Minor Thor Key!

$240

scan0014_zps6d1cc262.jpg

scan0015_zps577c29c0.jpg

Journey Into Mystery # 120

Amazing cover that I just adore. Sadly I am taking a loss on this book, which is one of the reasons that I have kept it for so long.

This 8.0 is the second highest SS copy on the census with only one other higher book and one book tied.

$190

scan0012_zps4431d430.jpg

scan0013_zps3da6ea14.jpg

Journey Into Mystery # 120

Amazing cover that I just adore. Sadly I am taking a loss on this book, which is one of the reasons that I have kept it for so long.

This 8.0 is the second highest SS copy on the census with only one other higher book and one book tied.

$190

scan0012_zps4431d430.jpg

scan0013_zps3da6ea14.jpg

:takeit:

If you are shipping to the UK :wishluck: