• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG PRICE REDUCTION PLAYBOY Magazine Collection:9.4 JAN.'55-APRIL,2013:"VF":$35K

6 posts in this topic

Selling a 58+ year Playboy magazine collection in "Very Fine" overall condition.This collection begins with a 9.4 January,1955 Playboy (featuring the "Queen of Pinups" herself, Bettie Page) and runs straight through to the April,2013 Playboy magazine. Each of the 685 Playboys in this collection is either still in its original wrap or protected by a clear poly bag with white, non-acidic backingboard,then stored chronologically in one of 42 Playboy black vinyl library cases. I won the CGC BEST MAGAZINE SET 2012 award for my Volume 1 of Playboy magazines. Will sell this collection for $35,000.00.Prefer pick-up (I'm on Long Island), but will ship, if necessary. Call 516-524-9436, if interested. Thanks.

I think you're required to post a price among other things listed here.

:applause: Love your contributions to the community so far!!

meh

glwts :shy:

I'll settle for large detailed scans. :shy: