• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TONS OF NEW MATERIAL, CLOSED.....

128 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Haven't run a thread since the end of the year. Have picked up a lot of new stuff and am listing the best of the bunch here first. There will be several books from the Vancouver Island collection I recently had consigned to me. All but a couple of those books have white pages and all of them have outstanding color. As to the rest of the books, all but 1 have OW or better PQ. These are not your run of the mill, miswrapped CR/OW books. That said, while I'm not looking to set GPA highs, they won't be GPA lows either :sorry: . Books will be somewhat slow to load due to the new "improved" photobucket (I still haven't found whatever alternative I'm going to use). Paypal, check, money order, all major credit cards. I will start listing books in 20 minutes and continue as I can throughout the day.

Edited to say: Time payments available. 20% down (non refundable, 20% a month for 4 months thereafter).

Edited to say: All books have been pressed. If you have purchased anything in the thread and don't want, please let me know. Sorry i forgot to post this initially.

Unlimited amount of books shipping cost:

USA $12

Canada $27

Worldwide PM