• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman 14

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys picked up issues 14 and 19 of the amazing spider-man today for £45 (£30 for 14) that's around $68.50. Both have been taped and 19 is missing a story page. Im new to collecting (this is my second purchase), so i was just wondering if this was a good price? Can someone tell me how to post a scan of the covers? Loved 19s cover and 14 is first green goblin so im going to hold to them for ages.

cheers :)

Hi admiral, welcome! (thumbs u

If the #14 is a complete book, even in Fair grade is worth what you have paid for both, so #19 comes as a bonus (books missing pages fall in the Poor category, generally not considered collectibles unless they are very rare).

If you have got a scanner, scan the image at 300ppi, save it in JPG format and upload it to some image upload service. Most people used Photobucket but now it’s pretty slow and interface has become messy, but there are various.

Personally I now use imgur: www.imgur.com

After you uploaded it, the service site provides you with an embed link, which looks like something like that (IMG tags are needed to embed it). You just have to paste this code in your message to include the image.

[img=http://i.imgur.com/5Gk5ERth.jpg]

Result will be like this:

5Gk5ERth.jpg