• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Modeling With Millie 30

10 posts in this topic

Thanks. I concur with 7.5 and might even go 7.0. I think it looks a little worse in hand - the creasing from Millie's collar to her shoulder is quite pronounced and has some depth to it - an indentation as well as "just" creasing - it's more noticeable once you open the cover or get some light reflecting off it.

I posted because I decided to crack this out of the slab. In the slab it actually looks pretty nice but it was a cheap book and I wanted to free Millie who will be staying with me for a while. Amazing how different it looks once cracked.

CGC had given it an 8.5. Which is absolutely absurd. I would love to find the graders, have them look at the book and explain how _anyone_ who has ever graded a comic book before could look at it and think "Oh yeah, that's a VF+"

Fortunately in the case of this humble little book, I don't care, and I'm happy to have a decent copy.