• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

legends list ?..

65 posts in this topic

List updated this is turning into a great list keep em coming guys:) ! For my self I think I'm going to have to go through it & pick out my favorites & attempt to get them I think I would be too hard to attempt to get all of these guys at least on anything that mattered specially with my comic collection I'd have to search out books that would make sense for each one to sign ... Unless I just got a blank & had it signed by tons of people ...

Since my focus is ASM SS I have often threatened to start a #648 blank cover with just autographs from anyone who worked on ASM. It would be pricey to keep cracking and resubbing it every time I added new autos, but it would be more a labor of love for my collection than an investment.

that is cool at least your blank would make sense though & not just be some random book :) I say go for it :) make up a list & do it by age I'd say start with a con where you can get the most number of autographs done at once

I have two that I have been doing this on. One for Green Lantern and the other for Batman. I say go for it, it's a lot of fun :)

Yeah, I just need to get off my butt and do it. Should have started with this Masters signing and definitely will with the next.

+1 on Zeck as well.

Sometimes that's the only way to approach a list this massive. One at a time. Too costly otherwise and yep, you are going to probably miss out on a few more that way but you have to remain sensible about it. Either that or we all need to work out a plan where we divide and conquer and trade amongst ourselves hm