• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

legends list ?..

65 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has a list handy of early comic guys like stan lee & such that are still around today... I'm thinking of making a list & attempting to get at least one autograph from each cgc ss that I can for my own collection. Not really sure where to start with something like this though so anyone want to help make me a list would be great :)

starting off with

John romita sr

Joe sinnott

NEAL ADAMS

BOB LAYTON *

----

Di ck Ayers

Jim Steranko

Murphy Anderson

Allen Bellman

Nick Cardy

----

Robert Crumb

Al Feldstein

Jack Davis

FRANK THORNE

Al Milgrom

Gerry Conway

Marie Severin

Marv Wolfman

John Byrne

George Perez

Carlos Ezquerra

Ken Bald

Bernie Wrightson

Len Wein

Earl Norem

-----

Richard Corben

Jay Scott Pike

Frank Miller

Peter David

-----

Barry Windsor-Smith

Frank Brunner

Steve Englehart

Sergio Aragones

Sal Buscema

Jim Starlin

Walt Simonson

Denny O'Neil

Larry Lieber

Boris Vallejo

Chris Claremont

Fran Matera (worked on Doll Man in the 40's)

Stan Goldberg

Russ Heath

Skip Williamson

Irwin Hasen

Rich Buckler

Al Plastino

Just wondering if anyone has a list handy of early comic guys like stan lee & such that are still around today... I'm thinking of making a list & attempting to get at least one autograph from each cgc ss that I can for my own collection. Not really sure where to start with something like this though so anyone want to help make me a list would be great :)

That is a great idea! I don't have a ton of cgc ss books in my personal collection but wanted to do something similar to what your saying so I started my own "Marvel Legends" book a few years ago (pic below)...

You could still get Roy Thomas, Ayers, Joe Sinnott, Allen Bellemen, Gerorge Perez, Steranko, Neal Adams, Larry Lieber, Herb Trimpe, Gary Friedrich, Romita Sr and of course Stan lee.

MarvelLegendsSignedby15_zpsd17ae6f7.jpg

:)

That is a great idea! I don't have a ton of cgc ss books in my personal collection but wanted to do something similar to what your saying so I started my own "Marvel Legends" book a few years ago (pic below)...

You could still get Roy Thomas, Ayers, Joe Sinnott, Allen Bellemen, Gerorge Perez, Steranko, Neal Adams, Larry Lieber, Herb Trimpe, Gary Friedrich, Romita Sr and of course Stan lee.

MarvelLegendsSignedby15_zpsd17ae6f7.jpg

:)

That is a sweet cover are there more like it ?..