• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad news about Fazybones

156 posts in this topic

Fay you get better,you are such a wonderful lady.Us losers need someone special like you keep things in balance around here. :foryou:

Andy I'm looking for things to auction off. (thumbs u

This is sad news about Fay. I look forward to participating as both buyer and donator to offer some financial help.

Unfortunately, working in a Neurosurgery department I've learned that intracranial aneurysms can make for a long and difficult recovery.

I'm again amazed and impressed at the community here.

My thoughts to Fay, her family and those close to her. Keep us posted on how we can help.

This is sad news about Fay. I look forward to participating as both buyer and donator to offer some financial help.

Unfortunately, working in a Neurosurgery department I've learned that intracranial aneurysms can make for a long and difficult recovery.

Recently, I almost lost my best friend to a condition similar to what happened to Fay. He told me what it was called, but it's a condition I have never heard before.

He was in the hospital for a very lengthy time, and made a miraculous recovery.

We went out just last week. It was the first time I saw him after it happened.

I really feel for Fay because of the way he described the pain he had to endure.

Thoughts and prayers that Fay makes a full recovery.