• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad news about Fazybones

156 posts in this topic

This is really, really sad news. :(

As many of you, I've also had numerous discussions with Fay on Golden Age books and she was always very enthusiastic and apologetic (for the many questions) but as I was going through some of my old PM's, it seemed like during the fall last year, she was dealing with a lot of changes and hardships at work. I believe she was working with port shipping containers.

I know nothing about aneurysms but I hope that didn't have anything to do with it and wish I could've offered more advice or lent more 'ear'...

Not sure if that makes any sense.

I truly hope she makes a complete and speedy recovery and of course I'll do what I can.

I don't know what that is, Nik, but I will update here as I hear from her husband. (thumbs u

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers. She would burst into tears right now if she were reading this. :foryou:

I don't know what that is, Nik, but I will update here as I hear from her husband. (thumbs u

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers. She would burst into tears right now if she were reading this. :foryou:

Fay is as sweet and genuine as a person can be. We've got this. (thumbs u

:( Very sad news.....Ready to help Andy once you get her paypal info (thumbs u

Chris

I have the PayPal address now. If anyone would like to make a donation, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Andy

Sorry to learn about this. I had a very similar experience with my mother, so I've been down the same, very difficult road. My thoughts and prayers are with Fay and her family.

I will, of course, be only too happy to help out here.