• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

****SOLD****Iron Fist #1 9.4 WP Beautiful Book! Vs. Iron Man!

5 posts in this topic

Hello, This is my first offer on the boards although I have been around for quite awhile. No feedback here yet but thousands of sales on eBay and 100% FB. Old fashioned friendly service!I recently purchased this book on eBay for a customer but through a communication error found out He wanted #14 not #1. Big Duh! Anyway I am offering this book for what I paid with shipping! I won it at a very decent price ($190.50). Super secure shipping is $16 to anywhere in the US with tracking. I will ship as soon as payment received. Paypal or cleared Money Order. First $205 takes it! Really Great Color and Centering. A couple of spine ticks brings down the grade to 9.4.Okay, do I even bother adding the small print disclaimer stuff about no probies etc...nah you understand...don't even try it :)Ajesterasm

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.