• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Press + Re-sub: To crack or not to crack?

77 posts in this topic

Taurus clearly is the BEST zodiac sign. If I've learned anything in life, it's that if you aren't a Taurus you're probably a big :baiting:

Perverts - check

Stubborn - check

What's not to love? (shrug)

Lets be honest here, Logan only tolerates me now because he knows we share a mutual love for how insanely awesome my Avengers pedigree books are :whistle:

Fixed :devil:

Cmon man!

I know because of your previous stance on the movie its gonna be hard for you. You'll take some heat at 1st but we both know you'll feel a million times better when you finally break down and admit how much you loved it!

No one is gonna blame you. How could you not love the incredible performance given by Mr Renner! :luhv:

jeremy-renner-is-grumpy-cat_zps54bb30e0.jpg

Cmon man!

I know because of your previous stance on the movie its gonna be hard for you. You'll take some heat at 1st but we both know you'll feel a million times better when you finally break down and admit how much you loved it!

No one is gonna blame you. How could you not love the incredible performance given by Mr Renner! :luhv:

lol

Cmon man!

I am hurt and offended...and hurt.

Lets be honest here, Logan only tolerates me now because he knows we share a mutual love for how insanely awesome my Avengers pedigree books are :whistle:

roompj.png

I blame Logan for taking advantage of me in my confused emotional state dealing with my dog and puppy :blush:

roompj.png

I blame Logan for taking advantage of me in my confused emotional state dealing with my dog and puppy :blush:

Go line up you statues and fap away. you'll feel better

I'm at work so i'll have to fap to live MILFs in yoga pants ;)

Luckily, like the 2 hottest women that come to our studio are signed up for our 6o'clock class! :whee:

Luckily, like the 2 hottest women that come to our studio are signed up for our 6o'clock class! :whee:

Yeah, instead of staring at the 2 MILFs for an hour, i got to sprint to the Vets so i could at least hold our puppy while they put her to sleep :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, instead of staring at the 2 MILFs for an hour, i got to sprint to the Vets so i could at least hold our puppy while they put her to sleep :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry about that, truly :foryou:

But I was talking about our burgeoning man crush.