• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN & SA RAW COMICS, SOME are SCARCE 25% to FAZYBONES

57 posts in this topic

Green Lama #6, Classic Rayboy Swastika cover.

This book had moisture damage at one point. The lower staple is rusty and there is a small amount of rippling at the top edge, lots of staining on the back cover, otherwise it’s pretty nice, light colored, supple pages. Grade is VG (4.0) Guide is $108, bin is $100.

GreenLama6_0001.jpg

GreenLama6_0002.jpg

Katy Keene Pin-up #9

The front of this book is very nice, but there is some distributor’s ink on the edges and the back. I’m going to grade if a VG (4.0), Guide is $44.00 in VG bin is $22.00

katykeene9_0001.jpg

katykeene9_0002.jpg

Legends of Daniel Boone #1, SCARCE , Nick Cardy Cover ,Nice gloss and color, some pencil on the back. Some small tears and stains on the back, the front has a few creases. Listed as scarce. Grade is VG+ (4.5) (downgraded for the back.) Guide is $121,50 bin is $ 90

legendsofdanielboone1_0001.jpg

legendsofdanielboone1_0002.jpg

Double Life of Private Strong

Great color and gloss, but there is distributor’s ink on the 3 outer edges and some rippling at the top. It looks better, but I’m going to say the Grade is VG Guide is $62, bin is $48

privatestrong_0001.jpg

privatestrong_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Jack

Double Life of Private Strong

Great color and gloss, but there is distributor’s ink on the 3 outer edges and some rippling at the top. It looks better, but I’m going to say the Grade is VG Guide is $62, bin is $48

privatestrong_0001.jpg

privatestrong_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Jack

Thanks, Jack!

Plastic Man #7, There is a tear on the right side, that goes through the first two pages. Dirt on cover, very nice (about white) supple pages, creasing. Grade is Good+ (2.5) Guide is $75, bin is $60

plasticman7_0001.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/skypinkblu/a%20golden%20age%20thread/plasticman7_0002.jpg[/img

Showcase #1, Stripped cover. When I bought this, it was graded as a Fair, not sure how CGC treats stripped

covers, but I’m going to price it as a fair. Not an easy book to find. Guide is $275 in Good (2.0) this one is not Good...bin is $95.00Sold to countcomics

showcase1_0001.jpg

showcase1_0002.jpg

Superman 52, nice pages, there are 2 production creases and some red random ink on the bottom. I’m not sure if it’s from another book, or just some kind fo production accient. It does not go through and it’s the exact same color as the flower. Grade is VG/F (5.0) guide is $235 bin is $200

superman52_0001.jpg

superman52_0002.jpg

World of Mystery #3 1956 Ditko Jack Davis Everett Cover Marvel Altas communism! Some pieces off the side, pages are supple and light. Atlas books are very popular and getting harder to find. Grade is Gd+ (2.5) $20.00Sold to whomerjay

worldofmystery_0001.jpg

worldofmystery_0002.jpg

World of Mystery #3 1956 Ditko Jack Davis Everett Cover Marvel Altas communism! Some pieces off the side, pages are supple and light. Atlas books are very popular and getting harder to find. Grade is Gd+ (2.5) $20.00

worldofmystery_0001.jpg

worldofmystery_0002.jpg

take