• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN & SA RAW COMICS, SOME are SCARCE 25% to FAZYBONES

57 posts in this topic

All Star #6, 1941, CGC 3.5 Offwhite to White Pages. Johnny Thunder joins the JLA. This book is in a larger holder and has not been pressed.

There are scratches on the case! But it's not as bad as it looks, there is glare from the camera, these won't fit in my new scanner...

Overstreet Guide $520 bin $450.00

cgcslabs038.jpg

cgcslabs040.jpg

cgcslabs039.jpg

color:#6633FF]Jumbo #143 CGC 6.0 Off White to White. It appears that this book was not pressed. Case looks OK, there is glare from the camera.

Price is less than the last GPA f Bin $90.00

[/color]

cgcslabs031.jpg

cgcslabs006.jpg

cgcslabs032.jpg

Ghost Rider #7, CGC 4.5 Off-white to white, This book was pressed by Joey Post.

There are only 5 on the census, this is tied for 3rd highest (not that it matters with 5) a 4.0 sold recently for $191, this one is $225

cgcslabs033.jpg

cgcslabs003.jpg

cgcslabs004.jpg

World of Mystery #3 1956 Ditko Jack Davis Everett Cover Marvel Altas communism! Some pieces off the side, pages are supple and light. Atlas books are very popular and getting harder to find. Grade is Gd+ (2.5) $20.00

worldofmystery_0001.jpg

worldofmystery_0002.jpg

take

Thanks, Ray! :foryou:

Four Color #133, Tracy. There are a small amount of bug chews at the top and a very small tear right edge, very small corner off lower right.. Grade is Fine , Guide is $51, bin is $40

FourColor133_0001.jpg

FourColor133_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Four Color #133, Tracy. There are a small amount of bug chews at the top and a very small tear right edge, very small corner off lower right.. Grade is Fine , Guide is $51, bin is $40

FourColor133_0001.jpg

FourColor133_0002.jpg

Thanks, Barry! (worship)

Great buy. I've been wavering on that one, so you put me out of my misery.

Jack

FourColor133_0001.jpg

Sounds like me trying to decide on a pair of shoes and the savvy shopper runs over and SWOOPS them up the minute my back is turned...

:sorry:, but at least it's going to have a nice life with friends at Baz's house:)

Sounds like me trying to decide on a pair of shoes and the savvy shopper runs over and SWOOPS them up the minute my back is turned...

:sorry:, but at least it's going to have a nice life with friends at Baz's house:)

:)

Now I have to find a home for the copy I have, missing its centerfold.

:)

Now I have to find a home for the copy I have, missing its centerfold.

:gossip:Jack needs an inexpensive copy:)