• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EoW #1 Prophet #21-34 Uber #0 TWD The Activity #1 Revival

13 posts in this topic

1. No shamers or probies.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (has only happened once with the last issue of six of Batman Inc. #8).

3. Shipping is $4 for 1-2 comics, $5 for 3-4 comics, $7 for 5+ comics. I could do a double cardboard and Priority Mail padded enevelope for $6 and I feel comfortable mailing up to 6 comics in it.

4. I accept PayPal, USPS money order, or cash for locals (Manayunk/Philadelphia, PA).

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I only sell comic books that have a quality that I want in my personal collection. If there is an exception then I will list it.

East of West #1 (Sixteen copies) - $12.00 each

You can get these on eBay for $10-11 now, but with me you are getting NM/NM+. None of these copies have any binding tears or any other flaws that I've read about in the EoW thread. They have never been shelved and never been touched with oily fingers.

-1_zps496b1f73.jpg

Uber #0 Four covers - $40.00

Uber #0 Wrap cover (Two copies) - $10.00 each

They are 42 pages each. I think? So I would count these as 1.5-2 comics each for shipping instead of 1 to stay safe on shipping.

-1_zps8b279a0f.jpg

The Walking Dead Governor Special Hastings variant (Six copies) - $6.00 each

http://www.gohastings.com/product/BOOK/Walking-Dead-Governor-Special-Hastings-Exclusive-Variant/sku/290464575.uts They are priced $9.99 and $0.96 shipping. The shipping is worse than Midtown. First and last time ordering. I was lucky to get them NM because I live by the USPS distribution center. I don't imagine they would have made it further.

-2_zpsc3e456f9.jpg

The Activity #1 - $35.00

This is a recycled picture from one sale on a previous thread, one sale on eBay, and another currently posted on eBay (I also have a #1-11 posted on eBay). This is the best #1 out of all of them. It will press to a 9.8. Without a press it would be a 9.6.

-1_zps5dbf58b5.jpg

Revival #1, 2, 6, 7 (Three sets) - $15.00 each - price I paid with taxes, bag and boards rounded to an easy number

I have gotten about half a dozen PMs asking where to read Larry's comments. You can just Google his name and read what he has to say. I am no longer supporting Phantom variants. Sorry to the artists who worked hard, but I'm out. Switching to Ghosts.

photo_zpsae5aadf3.jpg

Prophet #21-34 - $90.00 OBO

#21 is the variant cover. I haven't seen an official ratio on it, but I have seen that it is 1:1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PROPHET-issues-21-34-Complete-run-Image-Comics-1st-Print-set-Graham-Sold-Out-/230948615020?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35c59c336c&nma=true&si=5Ngy6Y2td9f2OJTxbd4eh8EvBXc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 This listing had both covers of #21 and sold for $148 shipped.

All copies are NM. I hunted down for another copy of #23 because it was in VF condition and I found one, but I left it in my car. And I parked in a parking garage a few blocks away, so that will be added to the picture later.

-1_zps8e4c00ad.jpg

I saw this week in the eBay thread that Larry, who does the Phantom variants, is openly racist and homophobic.

Which ebay thread? Link?

:popcorn:

You're late to the thread! Everyone deleted their responses. And I took out my whole paragraph because I was getting too many PMs for links.