• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ren & Stimpy anyone?? Early Dan Slott - Closed

17 posts in this topic

Have four Ren & Stempy's that I'm selling.

Paypal and Money Orders are welcome

No PLs or HOSers.

First :takeit: either in the thread or pm wins. Insured shipping is either through USPS Priority or Fedex (which ever is cheapest) and will as close to actual shipping cost as possible.

Ren & Stimpy is the best. I still get excited when I happen across a rerun in my channel flipping. I hope to add a John. K sig to my collection someday.

I saw an ashcan in the $1 bin the other day at a once a month comic thrift sale. Almost picked it up but had to pass due to no $. Are these easily had?? It will be there next month when they have their comic garage sale thing I'm sure..GLWTS

Ren & Stimpy is the best. I still get excited when I happen across a rerun in my channel flipping. I hope to add a John. K sig to my collection someday.

At one time I had met John in LA to discuss doing a videogame based on some of his characters Viacom hadn't stolen from him, and while there I had him sign a comic "for my kids" ;)

th_JohnK.gif