• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Star wars book With Mark Brooks Sketch for sale on ebay

8 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody I am saving up for a house so I am listing some SS books to help make down payment money. Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/261196732667ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

if that doesn't work My ebay handle is Comicking79. I will be listing all sorts of stuff. Please come check it out. Lots of SS and Blue Label.

I hate to part with it. I have 2 other brooks sketches and it is still hard to do. Mark Has gotten so expensive to get a commission from these days and will not hardly do a remark and definitely not one of that quality. Just think of it this way money comes and goes but when will you get a book like this again

I hate to part with it. I have 2 other brooks sketches and it is still hard to do. Mark Has gotten so expensive to get a commission from these days and will not hardly do a remark and definitely not one of that quality. Just think of it this way money comes and goes but when will you get a book like this again

hm