• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE SIXTH GUN full lot including #1, #1 FCBD, Sons of the Gun #1 ComicsPro

54 posts in this topic

TV: GLWTS...but I'm almost 100% certain you're going to make someone else VERY happy and you VERY sad once these are sold.

I can see this set selling in part or in it's entirety even with the imperfections for alot more some time down the road.

$1000 will seem like a bargain shortly.

TV: GLWTS...but I'm almost 100% certain you're going to make someone else VERY happy and you VERY sad once these are sold.

I can see this set selling in part or in it's entirety even with the imperfections for alot more some time down the road.

$1000 will seem like a bargain shortly.

+1, I am biased of course because I do own Sixth Gun books. But agreed. Keeping in mind this is a 100% complete 34 book lot with print runs from 4900 to 2900. Walking Dead far in excess higher when just taking into consideration print runs.

A great sale Tommy....it's not easy sourcing all 34 of these books! If I had the $, I'd buy more.

Thank you to everyone who has been commenting.

Pictures are being posted now. If you see a speck or something on the cover it is not really there. All these pictures were taken in the bag and boards, so any mark is either dust or a mark on the bag. All the comic books are clean. I made sure.

#2 - #6 (pictures are out of order by accident) NM condition #2 and #4 have slight corner dings, but it doesn't break color and looks worse close up in a picture than just looking it.

-1_zps41ac0f67.jpg

-3_zps35ec07ce.jpg

-5_zpsd080138b.jpg

#2 - http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/tommyvoltage/-2_zpsffd53df2.jpg

#4 - http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/tommyvoltage/-4_zps81198f5d.jpg

#7 - #14 #7 has 2-3 spin ticks on the front. Very minor. I don't see it getting below a 9.4. I don't really see any of these I'm selling getting below a 9.4 (especially with a press).

-1_zpsca52aff7.jpg

-2_zpseb7f9db0.jpg

-3_zpsa4299b4c.jpg

-4_zpsb7b5d38e.jpg

#15 - #29 These aren't as sought after as #1-6 so I thought one group picture would be fine. NM. I don't see anything wrong with any of them. Very clean. Even the all white cover.

-1_zpseaba7ab4.jpg

Not pictured Sons of the Gun #1 1st print, #1 2nd print, #2. If those are pictures are really needed then I'll pull them out and take a picture later tonight, but they are in perfect condition.

Last details. Closer pictures available on request. Please PM me, so I see it right when I log on. All closer pictures will be made public on this thread.

I will be closing this Saturday at 10am Eastern if it does not sell so it gives me enough time to package #1 to send to joeypost for a press and sub.

WOW, so you are reasonably confident these are all NM (9.4) across the board? Give or take?

Can you tell us again the grade you are guestimating for both the #1 issues (WITHOUT a press).

You didn't mention anything about partial trades with $.

Anything you interested in? Pre 100 spidermanS midrange slabs maybe. :whistle:

PM sent.

WOW, so you are reasonably confident these are all NM (9.4) across the board? Give or take?

Can you tell us again the grade you are guestimating for both the #1 issues (WITHOUT a press).

You didn't mention anything about partial trades with $.

Anything you interested in? Pre 100 spidermanS midrange slabs maybe. :whistle:

PM sent.

Definitely NM across except for maybe FCBD that I mentioned.

You definitely want to press #1. It was sitting around for a while and would grade much higher. If you're spending $1,000 what's another $8?

Answering PM now.

I've received a few offers ranging from $600-850. And I've turned all of them down. The last set sold that I know of was $900. It did not include #1 FCBD or any Sons of the Gun, so I will not be going lower or near that price.

PRINT RUN

1 FCBD (FREE COMIC BOOK DAY) Unknown print run

1 4899 ($3.99)

2 5061

3 4105

4 3850

5 3590

6 3589

7 3360

8 3317

9 3279

10 Below 3924

11 3418

12 Below 2913

13 Below 4427

14 Below 3531

15 3403

16 3442

17 3408

18 3328

19 3183

20 Unrecorded

21 3184

22 3169

23 3204

24 3122

25 3081

26 3043

27 2930

28 2901

29 3097

Six Guns Sons of the Gun

1 3526

1 ComicsPro Unknown to me. If anyone has the # let me know.

1 2nd print 2053

2 3942

I could be wrong, but I thought I remember seeing that the FCBD print run was around 3500

Not sure where you saw that, but Cullen vouches for that number when he is interviewed by Lance...we are going to see that book go NUCLEAR like I've always predicted. In any grade....but I believe some were thrown in the trash and plenty are mangled. My fcbd are much more worked than my retail version #1. Take a look how many #1 retail come up on ebay compared to FCBD. Any FULL run like this selling BOTH books is sweet.

I've bid $850. Doesn't look like trading is helping my endevour and I am getting cash poor. :pullhair::hi:

I could be wrong, but I thought I remember seeing that the FCBD print run was around 3500

Not sure where you saw that, but Cullen vouches for that number when he is interviewed by Lance...we are going to see that book go NUCLEAR like I've always predicted. In any grade....but I believe some were thrown in the trash and plenty are mangled. My fcbd are much more worked than my retail version #1. Take a look how many #1 retail come up on ebay compared to FCBD. Any FULL run like this selling BOTH books is sweet.

I've bid $850. Doesn't look like trading is helping my endevour and I am getting cash poor. :pullhair::hi:

Hah no room in my studio apartment for slabbed ASM! Thank you for the offers though.

You know the boardies want cheapy high grade stuff TV...and people here have scooped up alot of 6th gun. Doesn't mean your pricing is bad or inappropriate, just a very picky group of folks here on the boards that have probably had their fill....OR....they're deliberating internally if they're going to pull the trigger before the clock runs out.

I honestly would buy the whole lot from you with no chizzeling if I didn't already have a bunch. Once again GLWTS....it REALLY is a sweet deal considering how the run has been doing lately.

If it's any consolation, you already have done a bunch of scanning....so if it's off to Ebay it shouldn't be too difficult to make the transition. Plus you'd probably make another coupla clams easy.

If I were you however, I'd certainly be slabbing up a storm by now. I'm also going to reiterate that if you do sell these here or on the bay it's going to be something you look back at later and regret selling for pennies on the dollar....the print run is just so low it's insane......the rarity is extreme and in spite of people indicating that the show 'may or may not happen'.....you've seen the way things have developed to date. Nothing this good makes it this far without going the full distance. Imagine what these comics will be worth in total right before the jump off. Austinbooks selling #1 for $299 a pop? I remember a few months back when their raws were like $50 and people thought that was off the chain.

You also know I have no stake in your sale. So my comments are in earnest.

If you REALLY need the $, I'd say go for it. But if you can hold onto these, people are literally clubbing each other over the heads to get full runs. The ferocity and intensity is just going to increase until D-day IMHO.