• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE SIXTH GUN full lot including #1, #1 FCBD, Sons of the Gun #1 ComicsPro

54 posts in this topic

1. No shamers, probies, or darkstar for this sale.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (has only happened once with the last issue of six of Batman Inc. #8).

3. Shipping is included in the sale. Priority Mail with insurance.

4. USPS money order or cash for locals (Manayunk/Philadelphia, PA). We can do the transaction in public like all the 9.9 and 10 Revival #1 have been for extra security.

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I checked the rules and I figured I could start a new sales thread since it is very different from my other sales thread. It is one lot and a big price tag.

The Sixth Gun FULL LOT - $1000 I'm not going to move much from this amount (if at all)

The full lot includes #1-29 with the regular #1 and FCBD covers. It also includes Sons of the Gun #1 and #2. The #1 comes in the Comicspro variant, 1st printing, and 2nd printing covers. So that's the price for all 34 comic books.

:facepalm:

What has happened to the boards in the past 2-3 weeks? It is amazing. Because I want to give details of every little flaw in a $1,000 lot instead of just saying NM/NM+. I've seen terrible CGC 9.4/9.6. Sorry I wanted to give as much detail as possible! Ridiculous.

TSG #14-29 were on my pull list. They are all NM.

SotG #1-2 were on my pull list also, so NM.

TSG FCBD was bought on eBay and I gave detailed pictures.

SotG #1 Comicspro was bought on Midtown comics and I gave details on the bottom corner.

SotG #1 2nd print was bought on Dreamland Comics and is NM.

TSG #1-10 are the most expensive of the lot, so I would like to give extremely detailed pictures.

Is it really too much to ask that you list grades and post pictures when attempting to sell 1000 dollars worth of books? Maybe post that sort of thing when you start the sales thread...

Is it too much to ask that you PM instead of threadkrap?

Is it really too much to ask that you list grades and post pictures when attempting to sell 1000 dollars worth of books? Maybe post that sort of thing when you start the sales thread...

+1. Thank you. My MacBook froze for about 20 minutes when starting the thread. And then it was already late on the east coast to keep going in detail. I will be updating tonight, but it shouldn't matter to darkstar because I added them to rule #1.

Why don't you give the guy a minute, christ. Not everyone lives and breathes here!

any chance you'll be splitting up this run/selling issues individually?

No. Sorry! I just got back to my apartment. Busy day with school and work. I am going through typing the grades now, but I don't think detailed pictures will be up tonight unfortunately. 34 is a bigger lot than I thought.

Expecting grades to be posted when starting a sales thread is threadkrapping? And then being told to check back in a day or two when someone inquires about the books you are selling?

What I'm doing now is threadkrapping.

Peace.