• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYComics 2013 + Masters Schedule (old thread see 2014 thread)

85 posts in this topic

I agree with this.

Any facilitator that could get Byrne would be insane to release spots to the public without a huge surcharge. Really, they would be insane to do anything but take all the spots themselves.

lol I was thinking the EXACT same thing myself.

Yeah. I'm not trying to be a dillhole, but opening up an opp for Byrne is like deciding to send a bunch of random people on the Internet a couple hundred bucks a piece.

Maybe not. Would depend on what the buy in price was. Byrne is awesome, but his sigs pop up for between 200 and 300 bucks occasionally. Much more than that and I don't know if you have buyers. I could be wrong. Of course this is a moot point. John Byrne is not going to be doing a signing,..

Byrne books like Spider-Man year one, next men or my legends books sure. But UHG x-men? Find me some for $200 per and I will give you a generous finder's fee.

Well I can't find UHG xmen for that price, so unlikely I could find Byrne SS for that. lol

The bunch that sold awhile back on eBay was mid grade x books and I think they averaged btw 200 and 300 bucks. I have no idea what a 9.8 issue 133 or even a 141 would sell for. Not sure SS Byrne for those issues even exists.

I agree with this.

Any facilitator that could get Byrne would be insane to release spots to the public without a huge surcharge. Really, they would be insane to do anything but take all the spots themselves.

lol I was thinking the EXACT same thing myself.

Yeah. I'm not trying to be a dillhole, but opening up an opp for Byrne is like deciding to send a bunch of random people on the Internet a couple hundred bucks a piece.

Maybe not. Would depend on what the buy in price was. Byrne is awesome, but his sigs pop up for between 200 and 300 bucks occasionally. Much more than that and I don't know if you have buyers. I could be wrong. Of course this is a moot point. John Byrne is not going to be doing a signing,..

Byrne books like Spider-Man year one, next men or my legends books sure. But UHG x-men? Find me some for $200 per and I will give you a generous finder's fee.

Well I can't find UHG xmen for that price, so unlikely I could find Byrne SS for that. lol

The bunch that sold awhile back on eBay was mid grade x books and I think they averaged btw 200 and 300 bucks. I have no idea what a 9.8 issue 133 or even a 141 would sell for. Not sure SS Byrne for those issues even exists.

They do exist.

Hi Guys,

Boston Has been rescheduled for 8-2 and 8-3.

We will be there and accepting submissions.

WW Philly is coming up soon. We are accepting submissions for that show.

Our Stan Lee signing is May 30th. You still have time to get us Stan books.

Please PM or email me any questions.

Our Next Deadline to submit is 7/22/2013 for the Boston Comic Con

The Following Deadline is on 8/15/2013 for Masters Pt 2

Masters Pt 2 Features

Stan Lee

John Romita Sr

John Romita Jr

Jim Shooter

Chris Claremont

Terry Austin

Joe Sinnott

Herb Trimpe

Tom DeFalco

And Anyone at Baltimore Comic Con!!

Check out www.nycomics.us A new version is up and running. Still might need a couple of updates but we are almost there.

MASTERS PT 2

You have a chance to submit your comic books for one of the best Signature Series Opportunities of the year!

NYComics is very proud to put together Masters Pt 2 this year. Our First Round was a tremendous success.

We are very fortunate to be able to put together some amazing private signings leading up to the Baltimore Comic Con.

Masters Pt. 2 Features--- Stan Lee----John Romita Sr.-----John Romita Jr.------Chris Claremont------Jim Shooter-------Joe Sinnott-------Terry Austin-------Herb Trimpe-------Tom DeFalco. and any guest at Baltimore Comic Con.

Please visit our website which has been updated recently. www.nycomics.us

Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions you might have. NYComics@gmail.com

Lets work together and make some AMAZING multi-signature books. You will not see Mr. Romita Sr. or Terry Austin or Tom DeFalco or Jim Shooter at a convention all year! Our Deadline to submit books to us is August 15th. For just Stan Lee and Baltimore Comic Con submissions our Deadline is September 2nd.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and our reputation. You can trust us to take care of your books.

www.nycomics.us

:news: :news: :news:

Stan Lee has cancelled his appearance with the Baltimore Comic Con. Due to this factor NYComics will be pushing Masters 2 Back to work around the New York Comic Con schedule.

Also Sadly, we will no longer be attending the Baltimore Comic Con because of this and family events.

Our apologies for any inconveniences. BUT you have more time to prep your books!!