• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYComics 2013 + Masters Schedule (old thread see 2014 thread)

85 posts in this topic

Stan Lee has cancelled his appearance with the Baltimore Comic Con. Due to this factor NYComics will be pushing Masters 2 Back to work around the New York Comic Con schedule.

Also Sadly, we will no longer be attending the Baltimore Comic Con because of this and family events.

Our apologies for any inconveniences. BUT you have more time to prep your books!!

Procrastination pays off. Was planning on prepping my books this weekend.

For me it was timing. I'm in Florida now, then get one day at home before heading to Chicago for a week. If I didn't get them done Monday they weren't getting done. I'm glad to have more time to prep (and find books to add too).

Hey guys, thinking of getting in on this next round for the masters. I want to try to get a good amount of signatures on one book but having a hard time narrowing down a book that would be relevant for the people participating.

Or someone could put up pics of books they got signed in the past!

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey guys, thinking of getting in on this next round for the masters. I want to try to get a good amount of signatures on one book but having a hard time narrowing down a book that would be relevant for the people participating.

That will be a good idea if someone can recommend a book. Lots of experts here.

Below is the book that I chose to get the "masters" on. There are also other issues in the Index to the Marvel Universe series that would be good for multiple signatures.

MarvelLegendsSignedby15_zpsd898a1f3.jpg

That will be a good idea if someone can recommend a book. Lots of experts here.

Dazzler #3

Hulk 181

All the old ASM's with Romita art

A lot of the old FF's have Romita AND Sinnott art

:news:

Deadline is 10/1

Masters pt 2

Romita Sr.

Romita Jr.

Claremont

Austin

Shooter

Sinnott

Trimpe

DeFalco

NYCC!

Please visit our new website and email us to confirm your orders as soon as possible please.

Thanks!

-Sean and Chris

www.nycomics.us

:news:

Deadline is 10/1

Masters pt 2

STAN LEE

Romita Sr.

Romita Jr.

Claremont

Austin

Shooter

Sinnott

Trimpe

DeFalco

NYCC!

Please visit our new website and email us to confirm your orders as soon as possible please.

Thanks!

-Sean and Chris

www.nycomics.us

Any Amazing Spider-man centennial issue works great for Stan Lee, John Romita & John Romita Sr. You can also add Jim Shooter for any 80s issues as he was the editor in chief. He also plotted the Spider-man wedding issue and that's Amazing Spider-man Annual #21 w/ one of two Romita Covers made for the issue.

There's also Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1 written by Jim Shooter & involving most of Stan Lee's creations.

John Romita Jr. & Chris Claremont also work on some Uncanny X-Men issues under Jim Shooter in the 80s.

Punisher: War Zone #1 was drawn by John Romita Jr. and his dad designed the original costume in the 70s.

Hope this helps.