• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Felix The Cat #10 CGC Error?

9 posts in this topic

This has to be a label error right? 12 cent price tag. 1964 Felix The Cat Productions on the bottom of the cover. Yet the label says 8-9/49? What to do, What to do? I guess I should send it back for re-label???

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

Is this sort of thing collectable? Could I for instance have CGC update the registry but sell the book as is? Probably a dumb newbie question motivated by ugly greed for the almighty $ :devil:....But I am selling everything off and wondered if there was a market for CGC label errors? I have never encountered this before and I am sure someone out there has...

Thanks and play nice! :angel:

Ajester

I've seen people sell a book noting that it had a label error but I've never seen anyone ask for a higher price because the book had a label error. Typically, it would be the reverse because the buyer would have to go to the trouble of sending the book in to get the error fixed.

I've seen people sell a book noting that it had a label error but I've never seen anyone ask for a higher price because the book had a label error. Typically, it would be the reverse because the buyer would have to go to the trouble of sending the book in to get the error fixed.

I agree. But cartoon character books are selling way below guide as it is, when they even sell. Even correctly labeled, you might only get $20 or $30 for it. I guess you have to decide whether it's worth the hassle of sending it in and waiting who knows how long to get it back.