• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got one of my grail books in a CGC 9.9

20 posts in this topic

I know that for a lot of you this is a "who cares" book, but this is my all time FAV. comic. I wanted a 9.8 for so long, but you don't see this book very often. Then I saw this 9.9 on eBay and had to give it a go. Anyway, I am very happy to own this book.

0c_3.JPG

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I know that for a lot of you this is a "who cares" book

I confess it is, for me, a "don't care" book. BUT so are a lot of my books to others. What IS cool is 1) it's a grail for you, and we ALL appreciate the grail and 2) you got it in a grade even higher than you wanted - 9.9 isn't too shoddy! grin.gif

Woot and congrats! thumbsup2.gif

I know that for a lot of you this is a "who cares" book, but this is my all time FAV. comic. I wanted a 9.8 for so long, but you don't see this book very often. Then I saw this 9.9 on eBay and had to give it a go. Anyway, I am very happy to own this book.

0c_3.JPG

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

way to go thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

I dont think that's a bad price at all. Was it a BIN?

No it was a snipe at the end. I was not feeling that bad about it. I feel it is a great book. Long tern I think it is not bad either. I am just glad to have one.

That's definitely an okay price. That book gets decent money raw.

Yea I have seen raw MN going for as high as $50+ I was offered $150 for a 9.8 last week and almost took that.

Actually I thought there was more than that.

For some reason I was thinking there was a platinum edition, a museum edition, and a couple other type of editions.

Not really sure where I would get that from. I have the first print copy, but have never seen any other copies.

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue. foreheadslap.gif

For some reason I was thinking there was a platinum edition, a museum edition, and a couple other type of editions.

Not really sure where I would get that from. I have the first print copy, but have never seen any other copies.

I picked the worng day to stop sniffing glue. foreheadslap.gif

"i picked the wrong day to quit taken speed" 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue. foreheadslap.gif

I'm almost positive there's a museum edition.