• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESERTWIND COMICS PLEASE CONTACT ME

27 posts in this topic

Ive been trying to get in contact with desert wind but no one is responding and the deadline for books is the 12th, I have three books I would like to get done, Is anybody else going that would be able to help me out. Really don't want to miss the once in a lifetime opportunity. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME.

Ive been trying to get in contact with desert wind but no one is responding and the deadline for books is the 12th, I have three book sI would liek to get don, Is anybody else going that would be able to help me out. Really dont want to miss the once in a lifetime opportunity. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME.

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting an answer.

I have a couple of questions about your issue.

Are these Stan Lee books you want done?

Is that the "once in a lifetime" opportunity?

Yes I have it says I need a carrier access code, And no Ken Steacy , I heard he rarely makes appearances, Also this is the first time Stan is going to Vancouver so I guess that aswell.

Ah ok. I saw the SL in your original post and tried to translate what you meant.

They could do that? Everytime I've sent out my books so far I've always included the money, Cause I don't have paypal right now. Id be afraid of the books not making it or me not getting them signed bc I didn't send the money.

To clarify. You originally emailed us on I believe the 5th and there were at least 5-6 emails between us going over everything that day. You emailed us on the 7th and then I responded to you today. Unfortunately I have been down with a cold and fell behind by a day. My apologies.