• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

It's not new......but I do get a kick out of seeing the same issue from different peds side by side. I wonder how many pedigrees we could line up of a particular issue. A little hard to coordinate.....but it would be something.

Red

It's not new......but I do get a kick out of seeing the same issue from different peds side by side. I wonder how many pedigrees we could line up of a particular issue. A little hard to coordinate.....but it would be something.

Red

Me too. I think 5 is the most I've seen in person of a single issue.

I've had mutliple occasionsto look at 4 pedigree copies by getting together with a couple friends. Nothing like seeing them all together.

I've had mutliple occasionsto look at 4 pedigree copies by getting together with a couple friends. Nothing like seeing them all together.

OK, who are these friends, and when will you guys be gathering to have a comic selling party? :kidaround: